Who eats Markers????
Apparently My Son will eat the tip off of a marker!
I was cleaning up breakfast while the kids were coloring at the little table- they were two feet from me!!! I turned around to find something green on the floor... "what is this?" I think to myself. I pick it up to investigate and watched my fingers turn a wonderful green as I roll it between my fingers. nnooooooooo, I think. Aahhh, but yes, I look at Ethan's green lips to make the connection - its the tip off of the marker. Yup! He tried to eat the marker! He actually bit off the entire tip of the marker. Mind you - he just ate breakfast. So is he just curious, did the first lick taste so good that he had to take a bite? I'll never understand.
Chalk it up to "that creative little guy - he's so clever!!" The good news is that it was a washable marker.
O my gosh! The blackmail photos we will have on that darling little boy!
ReplyDeleteI love the website, Sarah. Keep on posting!
Love, Cousin Rach