Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mount Hermon

Camping at Mount Hermon. I'm just posting a ton of pictures, with tiny captions.



Hiking:





















Big Stick.





































































Presents!!











































Cafeteria entertainment.











Indoor entertainment.
















Grammy is puzzling.















Lots of Rocks.

















In they go. We spent some time here as Ethan James threw in each rock and watched. He was mezmerized.





























More presents!!
Davey Crocket hat. "I don't wike it!"








Papa will try.











Ella will try.











on the deck.






















Musical chairs on the deck.

















mmmm... CAKE!


















messy cake!











raw pan-cakes!




















Flipping cakes.















Zipline anyone? That's me in the middle.














That's Papa.













All three.

















All done.










TRAIN DAY!
"I just woke up from my nap and I'm grumpy."
















Better now. I see the crane.




























yay - up/down horsees















Santa Cruz boardwalk memories.















A couple's photo.


















More presents...

















SMOREs - yummy!














Smores.... Gooey!!!!

















Papa helps.














Ok - I get it now. SUGAR!




















Family shot.











More presents.
Every day after naps, Ethan wakes up saying "Presents?"















Grammy is having fun.


















The Creek walk.














Couple shot.















YAYEEEE















Cool Pic




















This is fun. People carry me when I'm tired.










Another cool shot.




















uuhh, I'm cold.


















Family Shot under waterfall.


































Kickin' back.






Books on the deck.





















Grammy won the costume contest.












yahoo - Ice cream for everyone. Is that black licorice ice cream?















Papa's favorite.



















"I've got Cotton Candy... and its 9:00 at night... and I love this place. "
(insert dance jig here)








Lunch at Pea Soup Anderson's on the long drive home.




















Lansing is zipping! A couple videos as your reward for looking at all the photos!!
Happy Camping to you all.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these pictures, it looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete