Sept 2008 first day
Here we are today, Sept 2009
Ok - so she really started schol (ok just preschool), last year. But it was our first day of our second year. She was very excited when I told her last night that she'd be going to school today. So we picked out an outfit last night. She was very excited this morning. When she woke up, she was so happy to see a second pair of shoes (I had hid them until they fit) and I let her choose which to wear today. "Mommy, mommy... did you put these other shoes here for me to choose which ones to wear today?" She was so happy - who knew such a choice could make a girl so happy. Once we arrived in her classroom she was a little more shy than I thought she would be. But she warmed up quickly.
So, Ethan and I were off for our morning together and this is his reaction:
So, Ethan and I were off for our morning together and this is his reaction:
We'll see what kind of character he turns into without big sister around so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment