Monday, December 21, 2009

Cute Christmas Photos

Every year my mom has given, mailed, delivered to my brother and I advent calendars. I mean even through college and post-college. I don't know how she remembers. The tradition has continued and now all the grandkids get an advent calendar... so fun. Last years calendar was... magnetic! Perfect! Reusable. Well, this year we got a paper one. So now we have two advent calendars to keep up (notice the fridge) and two advent chains from church to keep up (not pictured). That is 4 items each day. The excitement builds.





December 5th we decorated the living room so cute with stuffed animals in the rocking chair. Then the kids felt obligated to play with all the animals. Today, December 21st, I see one of 6 stuffed animals in the living room. Where did they disappear too? Well, he's so cute I can't get mad.






He's wearing my hat.









Fun train ride with friends! After this treat, my kids decided to go crazy like wild kids running through the mall.








Then, on the way out the door I decided - why not try for "the perfect Christmas photo". They are in a terrible place, hadn't really eaten lunch, and its nearing nap time. Yes, this is a good idea. Notice Ella pull Ethan in, and Ethan not happy about it.


Then, they appeased me, forced a few smiles and laughed it off. Well, this is the best we got. Merry Photos everyone.












No comments:

Post a Comment