Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ella's early birthday celebration and me preggers

Ella's last day of school is the 16th. With all the New Baby Girl festivites coming up, we decided to celebrate Ella's July 11th birthday on June 11th with classmates. Her friend Kaitlyn's August birthday fit right in, so the moms brought in a special snack and the class sang to both girls. The fact that everyone sang to her was Ella's #1 favorite thing of the day (and that includes donuts for lunch which didn't even make the top three). Please note the birthday badge both girls are wearing (Ella's #3 favorite thing of the day).


Ethan and I joined Ella for the morning, so he could get used to preschool (he starts next year and we are thrilled). I was so proud - he fit right in and listened at story time, lined up with the class, and did really good. His favorite was the outside playtime with the trucks.























One teacher constructed a life-size whale out of tarp and a fan to blow it open. The class then climbed inside to read the story of Jonah and the Whale. This was Ella's #2 favorite thing for the day. It was pretty cool.


This was my last day taking my oldest to preschool. Since we'll be in hospital
Nana Fran will take her to school. What a fun season this has been. She has grown so much and really taken in a lot in the last two years.

































And this is me preggers at 39 weeks. We pre-registered at the hospital on Friday morning, got a pedi on Saturday, rested up on Sunday and we're ready to go for 7:15AM delivery on Monday. I guess I'll start early mornings right away. Enjoy the pictures.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, thanks for posting and I will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete