A sweet story from weeks two - as Ella opened her applesauce at lunch and it spilled all over. She had nothing to clean up the mess (Mom didn't know that we have to pack napkins in her bag). So her friends at the table offered up their napkins and help clean up the table, bench, and socks. Too cute that these kids didn't even make her feel bad, they just all pitched in to help.

Ella's first soccer came was attended by none other than Grandad Jim. He was semi-pro at one time, so I'm sure its a bit painful for him to watch these girls cluster around the ball. But he is quite the trooper and comes to support.
Ella's first soccer came was attended by none other than Grandad Jim. He was semi-pro at one time, so I'm sure its a bit painful for him to watch these girls cluster around the ball. But he is quite the trooper and comes to support.
On September 14th Ethan started Preschool. I think the whole new schedule between the two schools, soccer practice, etc. was a big adjustment for the family. Now that his sleeping schedule is back on track, I see that he is having a ball in class. Notice his favorite cars in the photos below. I'm told he does more than play cars; he follows direction well and is trying new activities. He loves to paint and he tells me about the playground "I did EVERYTHING that I could do." and "I went REALLY high on the swing".
She is loving it, but I guess I left her in there a little too long. See below Oops. Kinda funny though - my other kids never had to fall asleep chariot. poor thing doesn't even get to sleep in her own bed much.
No comments:
Post a Comment