Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ethan "sings"

Look at that belly!!

















Ethan's class had a performance today. He is in the middle with his hands over his ears when we clap. Ethan was not excited about this event and boldly told me so at breakfast. I think he enjoyed the attention from mom and dad as we made the special trip to watch him at school. I think he especially enjoyed the cookie reception afterward, he even smiled for some pictures. At dinner we talked about how Ethan sang today where he responded "I did NOT sing today. I wasn't singing ANY songs." He is so funny, because at home he really does enjoy singing random stuff.




1 comment:

  1. It was a lot of fun with little effort. Someone gave us a simple kit where you just heat the milk and chocolate. They can easily slice with plastic knives, and dip on their own. Delicious and way less work/monitoring than I imagined.

    ReplyDelete